In many cases, you can withdraw an invitation if the recipient hasn't taken any action.
- Click the Inbox icon in the top right of your homepage.
- Click Sent on the left.
- Find an invitation without "Accepted" next to the name.
- Click the subject line of the invitation.
- Click Withdraw.
- If the Withdraw button isn't there, the invitation can't be withdrawn. It may have already expired.
- The recipient won't be notified about a withdrawn invitation.
- If you change your mind, you'll need the recipient’s email address to send them another invitation.
Note: Withdrawing invitations doesn't return them to your balance of available invitations.