The Analytics tab provides companies with metrics and trends about their Company Page. Company Page administrators can view rich data about their Company Page divided into specific sections: Updates, Followers, and Visitors.
The Company Updates section has 3 areas: Updates, Reach, and Engagement.
- Updates: A table showing the most recent updates and the following data:
- Preview - Shows the first few words of your post if it included text. If only an image was posted, administrator will see the image's alt text or file type.
- Date - The date each update was posted.
- Audience- Indicates whether the update was sent to all followers or targeted.
- Sponsored - Shows which campaign(s) you've sponsored an update in, if any. Learn about sponsoring updates.
- Impressions - The number of times each update was shown to LinkedIn members.
- Clicks - The number of clicks on your content, company name, or logo. This doesn't include interactions (shares, likes, and comments).
- Interactions - The number of times people have liked, commented on, and shared each update.
- Followers Acquired- How many followers you gained by promoting each update.
- Engagement - This percentage shows the number of interactions plus the number of clicks and followers acquired, divided by the number of impressions.
The Followers section is divided into 4 areas and provides information on where followers are coming from, their demographics, trends, and competitive comparisons.
- Total - The total number of LinkedIn members following your Company Page. The number displayed here is updated only once a day, so it may be different from the current number on your Overview tab, which is updated in real time.
- Organic - Followers you gained naturally, without advertising.
- Acquired - Followers you gained through Sponsored Updates and/or Company Follow Ads.
The visitors section contains information on visitors and viewers of your page. This information was previously available under Page Insights and was moved into the Analytics tab.
- Page views: A graph showing how many times your Company Page was viewed. If you have a Career Page, you'll see page views for this too. You can adjust the date range with the drop-down menu.
- Career Page clicks: If you have a Career Page, this graph shows you how many times viewers clicked various elements of your Career Page. You can adjust the date range with the dropdown above.
- Unique visitors: A graph showing how many LinkedIn members visited your page. This is similar to page views, but removes duplicate visits to a single page such as when a member refreshes your Company Page or navigates away from it, but returns later. You can adjust the date range with the drop-down menu.
- Visitor demographics: This is a graph showing a breakdown of who's visiting your Company Page using 5 types of demographic data: Seniority, Industry, Function, Company Size.
Learn more about how seniority levels are determined for Company Page analytics.