- Move your cursor over your profile photo in the top right of your homepage and select Privacy & Settings.
- You may be prompted to sign in to your account.
- Click the Profile tab on the left.
- Click Manage your Twitter settings.
- Click the Remove link beneath a Twitter account you no longer want to show.
- Click Add your Twitter account and enter your Twitter username and password.
- Click Add another Twitter account and enter your Twitter username and password.
Note: If you're currently signed in to another Twitter account, you'll need to sign out of that account first. On the "Authorize LinkedIn to use your account" page, click your Twitter username in the top black bar and select Sign out. Then you can enter your Username and Password for account you want to add.