We've made a few key design changes to make it easier to discover and discuss what matters most.
Top Navigation Design Updates
- Over the next several weeks, LinkedIn's new top navigation will be gradually rolled out to all members. The new navigation bar has a simplified menu of tabs for you to access core parts of the LinkedIn experience. You'll now find companies, groups, and content from Influencers and channels under Interests. Move your cursor over your profile photo in the top right of your homepage to access your account options, language, settings and the Help Center.
- Check out our blog and see video and images on this topic.
- Can't find certain features?
New Search Functionality
- Search is moving front and center at the top of the page and we've unified the search experience so you no longer need to search for people, companies, or jobs separately. Now, all you need to do is type what you're looking for into the search box and you'll see a comprehensive page of results that pulls content from all across LinkedIn including people, jobs, groups and companies.
News That Matters
- The top articles of the day now appear in your updates stream on your homepage so you can stay on top of the news while reading your network updates.
- You can now browse News Articles without leaving your updates stream. Move your cursor over All Updates and then select LinkedIn Today to see the latest news right on your homepage.
Note: We understand that some people might prefer to opt in or out of these feature tests. But since it could affect the accuracy of our testing of the feature, the ability to opt in or out of these features is not available.