A Company Page has 4 main sections:
- Home: Provides a friendly introduction to your business. It's a place where companies can start spreading their message and engaging with members. Members will see:
- A high-level overview of the business.
- Company updates on topics ranging from announcements to product releases to industry news. Companies can target their updates so they're only shown to specific audiences.
- Friends & colleagues who are connected to the business.
- Careers: This tab is a way for companies to interact with millions of passive and active job seekers on LinkedIn. The Careers tab requires a paid subscription by the company.
- Page Insights: This tab was removed as of April 10, 2014, but you can find the same information on the Analytics tab under the Visitors section.
- Analytics: Provides metrics and trends about the Company Page. Data is consolidated into specific sections: Updates, Followers, and Visitors.
Note: Analytics are only visible to administrators of the Company Page. Learn more about viewing analytical data for your Company Page.
See our Company Pages Guide attached below.