A Company Page has 4 main sections:
- Home: Provides a friendly introduction to your business. It's a place where companies can start spreading their message and engaging with members. Members will see:
- A high-level overview of the business.
- Company updates on topics ranging from announcements to product releases to industry news. Companies can target their updates so they're only shown to specific audiences.
- Friends and colleagues who are connected to the business.
- Showcase Pages dedicated to specific aspects of the business.
- Links to other Company Pages that are affiliated.
- Careers: This tab is a way for companies to interact with millions of passive and active job seekers on LinkedIn. The Careers tab requires a paid subscription by the company.
- Analytics: Provides metrics and trends about the Company Page. Data is consolidated into specific sections: Updates, Followers, and Visitors.
- Notifications - This tab provides a daily overview of the updates and performance of your Company Page. Structured data on likes, comments, shares and mentions is detailed here.
Note: The Analytics and Notifications tabs are only visible to administrators of the Company Page. Learn more about viewing analytical data for your Company Page.
See our Company Pages Guide attached below.