You can export a CSV file of your connections from the Contact Settings page. Note: Only the full name, email address, current employer, and position are exported.
To export your connections list:
- Move your cursor over Connections at the top of your homepage and select Keep in Touch.
- Click the Settings icon near the top right to reach the Contact Settings page.
- Under Advanced Settings on the right, click Export LinkedIn Connections.
- Select the file type and click Export.
- Save the file somewhere you can find it, like your computer's desktop.
- Open the file and print (optional).
If you're using Internet Explorer and you see a yellow pop-up blocker across the top or bottom of the page, click the yellow bar, select Save As, and then save the file somewhere you can easily find it.
- The CSV and vCard formats do not support all characters. As a result, languages with extended character sets such as Chinese, Japanese or Hebrew aren't supported.
- You can't currently export a list of your contacts who aren't 1st-degree connections.
- If you're exporting your connections because you have a duplicate account:
- Remember to close your extra account. Learn more about duplicate accounts.
- To import your connections list to another LinkedIn account, make sure you've saved the file in a location you can find, and then follow the instructions for importing contacts. Learn more if you have issues exporting your connections using Internet Explorer.