You can delete an update you've recently shared from the desktop or a mobile device.
- Move your cursor over the update on your homepage's newsfeed.
- Click Delete in the top right.
- Click Delete in the box to confirm.
To delete older updates, move your cursor over the All Updates dropdown found just below the share box at the top of your homepage, and select Your Updates. Then, follow the steps above.
- Open the LinkedIn app.
- Tap the in icon in the top left.
- Tap your profile photo below the Home section.
- Scroll to the Recent Activity section and tap See all.
- Find the update you want to remove and tap it.
- At the bottom right, tap the either the 3-point share icon (for Android devices) or curved arrow (for iPhones).
- Tap Delete Update.
Note: Some items, like connection updates, can't be deleted. If some time has passed before you delete an update, it could still appear on a digest email sent to your connections. Deleting an update will also remove the update from the updates section on your connections' homepages.