You can delete an update you've recently shared from desktop or mobile.
- Move your cursor over the update on your homepage's newsfeed.
- Hover over the timestamp in the upper right corner until a dropdown appears.
- Click Delete from the dropdown.
- Click Yes, please delete it in the box to confirm.
Note: To delete older updates, hover over Profile in the top navigation of your homepage and select Your Updates. Find the update you want to delete and follow the steps above.
- Open the LinkedIn app.
- Tap the in icon in the top left.
- Tap your profile photo below the Home section.
- Scroll to the Recent Activity section and tap See all.
- Find the update you want to remove and tap it.
- At the bottom right, tap either the 3-point share icon (for Android devices) or curved arrow (for iPhones).
- Tap Delete Update.
Note: Some items, like connection updates, can't be deleted. If some time has passed before you delete an update, it could still appear on a digest email sent to your connections. Deleting an update will also remove it from the updates section on your connections' homepages.