You can choose which endorsements to show for your skills on your LinkedIn profile.
To manage your endorsements:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Skills & Endorsements section and click the Edit icon next to any of your skills.
- Click the Manage Endorsements link next to Add & Remove.
- Click a skill in the left column to reveal the connections who endorsed you for that skill. You may need to use the scroll bar on the right to view skills further down in the list.
- Uncheck the box next to any people whose endorsements you want to hide. Or, check the box next to any you want to unhide.
- Note: You can check or uncheck the box next to show/hide all endorsements to take action on all endorsements under one skill at once.
- Click Save.
To manage your endorsements from the LinkedIn app for iOS or Android or from your mobile browser:
- Tap the Me icon in the navigation bar.
- Tap your name or profile photo at the top of the screen to view your profile.
- Scroll down to the Skills & Endorsements section
- Tap the Edit icon in the top right. This will bring you to the Skills detail page.
- Tap on the skill to see the list of connections who endorsed you for that skill.
- Tap on the toggle to the right of any connections whose endorsements you want to show or hide.
- You have the option to re-order skills in any order you want from desktop..
- You can also hide all of your endorsements by opting out. Hiding individual endorsements can alter the display order of your skills. If you hide all of a skill's endorsements, it may move to the skill to the bottom of the list.
- If you don't want a specific person to endorse you, you can remove the connection between the two of you. They won't be notified if you break the connection.