The "Discover" feature identifies existing groups on LinkedIn that may interest you.
We look for similar attributes between you and other members in groups (attributes such as companies, schools, or industries in common) and present suggestions for groups you might want to join. You're not obligated to join any group.
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Groups.
- Click Discover.
- Select the group you want to join by clicking Not Interested or Ask to join.
If no groups are recommended for you, the reason could be:
- All available recommended groups have been invited.
- All available recommended groups have been removed.
- There are no recommended groups available for you at this time.
- Your profile may be missing information in key areas like current or past companies, schools, or industries, making it difficult to recommend a group.