Companies have unique aspects of their business with their own message to share, and a unique audience to share with. Showcase Pages allow you to extend your Company Page presence by creating a dedicated child page for those aspects of your business. Interested members can then follow your Showcase Page as they follow any Company Page.
Showcase Pages are designed for building long-term relationships with members who want to follow specific aspects of your business, and not for short-term marketing campaigns. It makes sense to create a Showcase Page when you want to establish a dedicated page to represent a brand, business unit, or company initiative. Before creating a Showcase Page, ensure that you have a plan for maintaining an active presence.
Creating a Showcase Page:
- What are the specifications for elements of a Showcase Page?
- How do I create a Showcase Page?
- How many Showcase Pages can I create?
- How do I deactivate a Showcase Page?
- How do I add or remove admins from a Showcase Page?
Frequently asked questions:
- How do I edit my Showcase Page?
- Can I manage multiple Company or Showcase Pages in one view?
- How can Company and Showcase Pages be optimized for SEO?
- Does a Showcase Page have its own unique URL?
- Is the hero image of the page clickable?
- How do I become an admin of a Showcase Page?
- What features are available on a Showcase Page?