If you're a page administrator, you can view analytical data about your Company Page or Showcase page. The analytics page helps you gain deeper insights into your page performance by:
- Seeing how engaging your individual posts are
- Identifying trends across key metrics
- Understanding more about your follower demographics and sources
- Understanding more about your page traffic and activity
To see Company Page analytics, you must be a Company Page administrator. To see Company Page analytics:
- Go to your Company Page.
- Click the Analytics tab at the top of the page.
To see Showcase Page analytics, you must be a Showcase Page administrator., To see the Showcase Page analytics:
- Go to your Company Page and scroll down to the Other …. pages section on the right side of the page.
- Click the Showcase Page you’d like to review.
- Click the down arrow icon next to the blue Edit button in the top right.
- Select View Analytics from the list.
Note: Showcase Page analytics are not combined with the analytics of the Company Page.
Learn more about analytics data.