- If you have your setting adjusted to display your name and headline when viewing profiles, you'll see up to the most recent 5 viewers in the last 90 days, as well as a list of suggestions for increasing your profile views.
- Once you have 5 or more viewers in a 90-day period, you'll see a graph of viewer trends above the list of viewers. The graph displays weekly trends for views of your profile over the past 90 days, as well as other viewer insights such as:
- Where your viewers work and live.
- Where they came from in finding you.
- Their industry and job titles.
- You'll see the entire list of viewers from the past 90 days. If you have at least one viewer in the past 90 days, you'll also see the viewer trends and insights.
- In addition to the free account experience, you'll be able to click into the weekly data points to drill your viewer list down to viewers from that week. You can do the same for viewer insights.
With any account, you may see a row of suggested actions you can take to increase your profile views. These include prompts to follow Influencers, join groups, and add skills. It can also include suggestions of people you may wish to connect to; however, these people didn't view your profile. If you have a Premium account, you may need to scroll past this row to see the rest of your viewers.
Note: Even if you have a Premium account, you won't see the names of viewers who chose to display themselves as anonymous. We respect the privacy of members who choose not to reveal information about themselves when viewing profiles. Learn more about these privacy settings.
Find other frequently asked questions about Who's Viewed Your Profile, and learn more about viewer trends and insights.