We're always looking for new ways for members to contribute professional insights on LinkedIn. We're expanding LinkedIn's publishing platform by allowing members, in addition to Influencers, to publish long-form posts about their expertise and interests. While publishing a long-form post on LinkedIn doesn't mean you're a LinkedIn Influencer, publishing allows you to further establish your professional identity by expressing your opinions and sharing your experiences.
When you publish a long-form post on LinkedIn:
- Your original content becomes part of your professional profile. It is displayed on the Posts section of your LinkedIn profile.
- It's shared with your connections and followers.
- Members not in your network can now follow you from your long-form post to receive updates when you publish next.
- Your long-form post is searchable both on and off of LinkedIn.
Note: We're in the process of rolling out this feature to all members in the coming months. You'll be notified on your homepage when you've been granted access to the publishing tool.
Learn more about publishing on LinkedIn:
- Best Practices for Publishing Long-Form Posts on LinkedIn
- Publishing Long-Form Posts on LinkedIn
- Editing Long-Form Posts
- Deleting a Long-Form post or Republishing a Deleted Post
- Viewing a List of Your Long-Form Posts
- Distribution of Long-Form Posts
- Managing Comments on Long-Form Posts
- Viewing Stats on Your Long-Form Posts
- Rights and Responsibilities for Your Long-Form Posts
- Tagging Long-Form Posts to Channels
- Long-Form Posts Featured in Pulse
- How Following Works for Long-Form Posts
Can't publish yet? Learn more about what you can do: