You can go to your profile, move your cursor over any section and click to add or remove content:
You can also individually add, change, or remove content on your profile. For most items:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll to the section you'd like to edit and move your cursor over it.
- Click into the field and add or remove text.
- Click Save.
You can click the View profile as button in the top section to see how your profile looks to your connections and the public.
- Name - First, last, and former names.
- Headline - This information will default to your current job title. Learn how to update your professional headline. Note: If your headline is the same as your current position, the current position won't display in the top section of your profile.
- Note: If your headline is the same as your current position, the current position won't display in the top section of your profile.
Learn more about:
- Tips on perfecting your personal profile
- Adding sections to your profile
- Rearranging sections on your profile
- Adding, editing, moving, or removing work samples on your profile
- Editing email addresses on your account
- Editing your public profile
- Compatibility issues with editing your profile in Internet Explorer
Learn how to brand yourself without sounding like everyone else.