You can cancel your Premium account and revert to a free Basic account at any time:
- Move your cursor over your photo in the top right of your homepage and select Manage next to your Premium account type.
- Under Account type on the left, click Cancel subscription.
- Choose a cancellation reason and click Continue.
- Click Cancel my subscription.
Keep in mind that if you have a Sales Navigator account, you can't cancel it through the LinkedIn.com website. To cancel your Sales Navigator account, you must visit the Sales Navigator website. Learn how to cancel your Sales Navigator account.
Similarly, if you have a Recruiter Lite account or if you purchased Recruiter online, you must cancel it through the Recruiter website instead of LinkedIn.com. Learn how to cancel your Recruiter Lite or Recruiter account.
When canceling your Premium account:
- Cancellation will end billing and remove your access to any Premium features at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Changes will be effective on the billing expiration date of your current subscription, at the end of the monthly renewal date for Premium accounts, and at the end of the year for annual Premium accounts.
- Access to all accumulated InMail credits will be lost upon cancellation and will not be granted back.
- If you were on a plan, promotion or price that is no longer offered, you will not be able to re-purchase that same plan again or re-purchase at the promotional price.
- If you choose to cancel your premium subscription, you will no longer have unlimited searches and your search limit will not be reset upon cancellation.
Note: All of your Premium features expire as soon as your cancellation takes effect at the end of your current billing cycle, so make sure you use all your InMail messages before your account is canceled.
It may be possible in some instances to downgrade to our lowest priced plan, Job Seeker. In most cases, this is the only available option for downgrade.
Note: LinkedIn can't offer refunds for Premium accounts purchased through the LinkedIn for iPhone app. For payment inquiries and refund requests go to Apple Support and click Get started at the bottom of the page.