You can cancel your Premium account and revert to a free Basic account at any time:
- Move your cursor over your photo in the top right of your homepage and select Manage next to your Premium account type.
- Under Account type on the left, click Cancel subscription.
- Choose a cancellation reason and click Continue.
- Click Cancel my subscription.
Note: When canceling your Premium account:
- Cancellation will end billing and remove your access to any Premium features at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Changes will be effective on the billing expiration date of your current subscription, at the end of the monthly renewal date for Premium accounts, and at the end of the year for annual Premium accounts.
- Access to all accumulated InMail credits will be lost upon cancellation and will not be granted back.
- Move your cursor over your photo in the top right of your homepage and select Privacy & Settings.
- You may be prompted to sign in to your account to get to your settings.
- In the top box, under Account Type, click Downgrade or cancel your premium account.
- Pick the recommended account and select monthly or annual and then click Downgrade Account.
Note: When downgrading your Premium account:
- You get to keep some Premium features at a reduced rate.
- Upon downgrade, all features are directly reduced to the numbers covered under the new plan.
- You can downgrade from annual billing to monthly billing OR choose to go to a lower cost plan within the same Premium account family.
- If you are on Spotlight (previously Personal Plus), Job Seeker Basic, Talent Basic or Sales Basic, you cannot downgrade via self-service on LinkedIn.com. Please contact us if you have one of these accounts and we'll help you.
You can cancel your subscription through the iTunes app on your iPhone. Learn more.
Note: LinkedIn can't offer refunds for Premium accounts purchased through the LinkedIn for iPhone app. For payment inquiries and refund requests go to Apple Support and click Get started at the bottom of the page.