You can forward another member's profile to a connection using the share link:
- Go to the member's profile.
- Hover your cursor over the Dropdown icon to the left of the connection count.
- Select Share profile.
- Type the name of the connection you want to share the profile with.
- You have the option to customize the pre-populated message by clicking in the message box and editing the text. If you choose to edit the text, be sure not to delete the profile link at the end of the message.
- Press the Enter key to send (if the press enter to send option is enabled), or click the Send button.
Learn how to find your own public profile and share it.