A business account allows you to separate ads, campaign settings, and billing information from your personal LinkedIn account and share access to this account with others.
Note: If an answer has not yet been translated, the English version will be shown in its place. Please check back later to view the translated version.
- What is the purpose of a business account for LinkedIn Ads?
- Are business accounts similar to personal LinkedIn accounts?
- How do I create a business account for LinkedIn Ads?
- What access do I have and how do I manage my Ads business account?
- What are the different user roles I can have with a business account?
- Where can I find the list of my business accounts?
- How do I add, edit or remove a user's access to a business account?
- How do I transfer my ads from a personal LinkedIn account to a business account?