You can use the below targeting options when advertising on LinkedIn. This ensures your ads appear to a relevant audience. As you select your targeting options, we'll show you an estimate of the audience size you'll be able to reach.
- Select between 1 and 20 items per option.
- Keep your target audience between 60,000 and 600,000 members, as this range has the best history of success.
- A minimum of 300,000 members audience size for Sponsored Content is suggested
Note: To enable further audience filtering, some of the targeting options offer an ability to Exclude.
- Location (required field): You can select multiple locations from the continent to the city level
- Company Name (current employer listed on member's profile)
- Company Industry
- Company Size
- Job Title
- Job Function
- Job Seniority
- Member Skills
- Member Schools
- Fields of Study
- Member Groups - up to 100 active groups
- Member Gender
- Member Age
Note: A maximum of 100 selections are permitted per targeting option. All of the targeting options offered are subject to change.
To increase the reach of your campaign, enable Audience Expansion.