To post a company update, you must be an administrator of your Company Page.
- Enter your update in the Share an update box on the Company Page Home tab.
- Click the Share with menu bar just below the update box and then click Targeted audience to share your updates with specific audiences (optional). Learn more about targeted company updates.
- Click the paper clip icon to attach a rich media file (optional).
- Enter a URL link within the update box to share a link (optional).
- Click Share.
Note: Updates will be displayed in the language you use to enter your update.
See our Company Updates Best Practices or play the video below on posting company updates.
When you include a URL in your update, you’ll usually see a preview with a thumbnail image, article title, and some text. If an image is not available, the preview area will have a No image found message. You can also upload a custom image file from your computer.
To upload your custom image:
- Enter an update with a URL.
- When the preview image appears, click the upload image icon (looks like a square with a plus sign) in the upper right of the image thumbnail.
- Select the image file you want to upload. The file type should be JPG, GIF, or PNG, and max size of 100MB.
- Your uploaded image will be automatically resized to fit the 180 x 110 pixel thumbnail space.
- Click Share.
If you’re still not able to upload your image, contact us and attach the image you wanted to upload so we can troubleshoot the issue.
Note: If a video is not available in your language, we'll provide the English version as a visual guide.