To post a company update, you must be an administrator of your Company Page.
- Enter your update in the Share an update box on the Company Page Home tab.
- Click the Share with menu bar just below the update box and then click Targeted audience to share your updates with specific audiences (optional). Learn more about targeted company updates.
- Click the paper clip icon to attach a rich media file (optional).
- Enter a URL link within the update box to share a link (optional).
Note: Updates will be displayed in the language you use to enter your update.
See our Company Updates Best Practices on posting company updates.
When you include a URL in your update, you'll usually see a preview with a thumbnail image, article title, and some text. If an image is not available, the preview area will have a No image found message. You can also upload a custom image file from your computer.
To upload your custom image:
- Enter an update with a URL.
- When the preview image appears, click the upload image icon (looks like a square with a plus sign) in the upper right of the image thumbnail.
- Select the image file you want to upload. The file type should be JPG, GIF, or PNG, and max size of 100MB.
- Your uploaded image will be automatically resized to fit the 180 x 110 pixel thumbnail space.
- Click Share.
If you're still not able to upload your image, contact us and attach the image you wanted to upload so we can troubleshoot the issue.